Providing the highest quality of care is important to Ransom Memorial Hospital, and we can prove it! We’ve been accredited by several major healthcare-related organizations, a testament to our desire to offer the best care possible to our patients. Such accreditations recognize that we are following the best recommended practices within the healthcare industry.
We are recognized with the following accreditations:
- The Joint Commission National Quality Gold Seal
- CLIA Certified Laboratory
- The Joint Commission Accreditated Laboratory
- FDA Certified Blood Bank
- 2009 – A Designated Five Star Hospital
- 2008 – A Designated Five Star Hospital
- 2008 – Top 100 Hospital, Nationally Ranked #27
- 2007 – A Designated Five Star Hospital
- 2006 – A Designated Five Star Hospital
- 2005 – Top 100 Hospital Performance Improvement Leader
- 2004 – A Designated Five Star Hospital
If you have any questions about our accreditations, please call (785) 229-8309.