Attention: You will need to enter your professional license number to complete registration
Time: 4:00PM to 8:00PM
Location: RMH Family Birth Place, Room 802
This class is four and one half (4.5) contact hours.
What You Will Learn:
- Describe changes in physiology that occur when a baby is born.
- Name the most important and effective action in neonatal resuscitation.
- Demonstrate appropriate resuscitation procedures and skills in the proper sequence for a compromised newborn using simulation-based learning.
- State the equipment and the personnel needed to resuscitate a newborn.
- Demonstrate the importance of teamwork and communication among team members during resuscitation.
An online test with a passing score is required to enter this class.
No cost to RMH Staff/Affiliates
Non-RMH Staff/Affiliates: $150.00
Registration is considered complete once payment is received
A full refund will be given if cancellation is made within 48 hours of scheduled class. No refund will be given after the 48-hour deadline except in case of emergency. RMH reserves the right to cancel course due to extenuating circumstances with facilities, equipment and instructors. All efforts will be made to notify registrants of the cancellation or class date change. In the event of such cancellation, a full refund will be made.