Attention: You will need to enter your professional license number to complete registration
Class dates coming soon
Time: 6:00PM to 9:00PM
Location: RMH Family Birth Place, 1301 S. Main St., Ottawa, KS 66067
This class is (3.6) contact hours.
What You Will Learn:
- Describe changes in physiology that occur when a baby is born.
- Name the most important and effective action in neonatal resuscitation.
- Demonstrate appropriate resuscitation procedures and skills in the proper sequence for a compromised newborn using simulation-based learning.
- State the equipment and the personnel needed to resuscitate a newborn.
- Demonstrate the importance of teamwork and communication among team members during resuscitation.
An online test with a passing score is required to enter this class.
No cost to RMH Staff/Affiliates
Non-RMH Staff/Affiliates: $100.00
Registration is considered complete once payment is received
A full refund will be given if cancellation is made within 48 hours of scheduled class. No refund will be given after the 48-hour deadline except in case of emergency. There is a $50.00 fee for no call/no show. Full refunds are given if RMH cancels the class.
Book Fee (if not returned):
RMH Staff/Affiliates: If the book is not returned at the conclusion of the class, you will be charged a $50 book fee.
Non-RMH Staff/Affiliates: The cost of the book is included in the class fee.