What is Speech Therapy?
Our Speech-Language Pathologists evaluate communication problems as well as swallowing dysfunction. They design treatment plans relevant to each patient’s needs that may focus on:
- Comprehension skills for written and verbal communication;
- Verbal and nonverbal communication, including the use of augmentative systems when necessary;
- Cognitive status which may include memory, orientation and reasoning skills;
- Oral muscle strength and functioning for speaking and swallowing;
- Swallowing skills and techniques
Gollier Rehabilitation & Wellness Center
901 S. Main St.
Ottawa, KS 66067
Office: (785) 229-8343
Fax: (785) 229-8344
Director of Rehabilitation Services:
Bill Pfizenmaier, MS, PT, ATCL:
Office: (785) 229-3364