At Ransom Memorial Hospital, surgery is performed by a group of highly trained health care professionals that specialize in advanced, minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Our surgical procedures include:
- Traditional general surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Cataract and Ophthalmology
- Plastic & reconstructive
- Advanced laparoscopic
RMH Surgical Facilities
- 4 Operating Rooms
- HEPA Filtered Surgery Environment
- High Resolution Equipment for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Surgical Lights, Monitors, and Equipment on Suspension Booms
- State of the Art Temperature and Humidity Systems
- New 6-Bed Post Anesthesia Recovery
- New Staff and Surgeon Work & Break Areas
- Anesthesia Office with view into Recovery
“These are the finest Surgical Facilities that I have worked in during my career.” Rodney McCalla, M.D.
Ransom Memorial Health
1301 S. Main St.
Ottawa, KS 66067
Office: (785) 229-8325